Develop Your Own Business
Real estate team members at NH Fine Homes Keller Williams Metropolitan enjoy a variety of benefits, all of which help to build their business.
With access to award-winning marketing materials, hands-on managerial support, and local, national and international real estate affiliations, new team members in the NH Fine Homes network can reach their financial goals in record time.
The NH Fine Homes Team is unique among real estate teams. Your working experience here is designed to fit your personal needs and goals. We’re highly selective, and we are looking for highly motivated, ambitious individuals who want to take real estate career to the next level. We help remove any barriers to your success, providing customized support including lead development, technology, and marketing services that are second to none.
Combine the business-building resources of Keller Williams with the marketing and lead generation systems of New Hampshire Fine Homes and you have a winning combination.
Here are some of the benefits of working with our team:
- Virtual Office Model - You have the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere. We have built our business model on technology that “follows you” and gives you access to all the tools you need to succeed from virtually anywhere there is an Internet connection. Yet you are never alone. Our company uses video conferencing and online chat to communicate, and we still have face-to-face meetings to maintain that personal connection.
- Higher Earning Potential – You're only limited by your drive to succeed.
- Lead Development - Second only to better commission splits is the agent’s desire for more leads. Our primary website, NHFineHomes.com, generates leads daily, many of which are for high-value properties like waterfront and luxury homes. We never charge our associates a referral fee to get company leads. We can also help you develop your own lead generation campaigns to fill your pipeline with as many leads as you want. And you will always get any leads that come in from your listings.
- Personalized Marketing Services - NH Fine Homes Keller Williams Metropolitan supports all team listings with professional photography and custom, single-property websites. We work with a professional design team that can create stunning marketing for you and your listings at amazingly low costs.
- Agent Web Site - You can have a real, customized IDX web site based on our own proprietary web technologies.
- Luxury Property Marketing - Some agents are afraid to work with high net worth individuals, and many offices lack the resources to support this sort of client. We, on the other hand, have the tools and resources to help qualified agents break into the luxury home market and succeed.
- Higher Quality of Life - Because we are a highly selective real estate team, we can cater to each team member on a highly personal level. Management places a high value on quality of life, and our business model prioritizes the development of an individualized work/home balance.
- Team Environment - You will never feel alone at NH Fine Homes Keller Williams Metropolitan. We encourage team building and believe that a group of unique people with complementary skill sets can work together to provide high-value service to our clients. We work with you to determine your strengths and weaknesses as a REALTOR and help you grow your career by playing to your strengths and supporting your weaknesses with a team model.
- Influencing the Team Direction - We want you to succeed and will do everything we can to help you achieve success. As a team, we are here to support you, not compete with you or limit your potential in any way. As a team member, your opinion is highly valuable and you have great influence on company policies and direction. If you have an idea on how we can do things better, share it. We will listen and, if it makes sense, implement it.
These are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy with NH Fine Homes Keller Williams Metropolitan. We are highly selective and looking for just the right people to join our team in key geographical regions of the state. While any licensed NH REALTOR is encouraged to express interest, here are some qualifying recommendations:
- You must be a currently licensed REALTOR in the state of New Hampshire with at least one year’s experience, including conducting multiple buyer and seller sides.
- You should be currently working in real estate sales as your full-time career.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter and have no problem working independently.
- You have or are willing to set written goals for your real estate career which specifically include short and long term goals for sales production.
- You feel limited or stuck at your current firm and feel that with the right support and in the right environment, you can take your career to the next level.
- You are tech savvy. You have a smart phone, and you are not afraid to use it. You can respond to emails, leads, and phone calls in a timely manner and are willing to do what it takes to ensure the highest level of customer service.
These are some of the qualities we are looking for in future team members, but they are not hard and fast rules. If you feel you have what it takes, you are still encouraged to apply. We value character and integrity over a resume any day of the week!
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Link Moser at [email protected] or 603-581-7345 today to schedule a confidential interview. We look forward to hearing from you.